In this time when "change is everything," leaders and people at all levels of organizations need guideposts to live, work and grow by - unshakable principles that can be relied upon implicitly, irrespective of how much technology and globalization drive people to change. Today, organizations and individuals alike need a compass with which to set a course that is true and that they can believe in n...
Hardcover: 240 pages
Publisher: Berrett-Koehler Publishers; First Edition edition (January 13, 2000)
Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 0.8 x 9.5 inches
Amazon Rank: 1992593
Format: PDF ePub djvu book
reviews: A seminal work, this is a curiously dual book, in that it addresses the nature of human and corporate identity. Ackerman's understanding that organizations are alive has led him to ask the next question - what are the implications of being alive? Hi...
- Identity Is Destiny: Leadership and the Roots of Value Creation pdf
- Download Identity Is Destiny: Leadership and the Roots of Value Creation pdf
- Identity Is Destiny: Leadership and the Roots of Value Creation txt
- 978-1576750681 epub
- Download Laurence D Ackerman epub
- Download Laurence D Ackerman ebooks
- Download Business and Money epub ebooks
This is a wonderfully written story of humans and nature and the importance of happily co-existing. ...